Birth Photography Workshop
Our next workshop is April 1st-3rd (no foolin) in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. It is retreat style and your lodging is included (beautiful bed and breakfast style house). It is a weekend full of everything you've ever wanted to know about birth photography! You will leave feeling refreshed and ready to take your birth photography business to the next level!
- 2 full nights/days full of both classroom and actual shooting time
- hands on shooting at a hospital in a L&D room with a model and tour of the OR
- round table with nurses and midwives about working with care providers and how to build those relationships
- hands on shooting at a birth center with models for home/birth center births
- real herbal bath with models
- LOADS of classroom info... be prepared for info overload answering all your birth photography questions
- certificate of completion and a badge to display on your website that you've completed the birth stories 101 workshop.
$2000 includes your two nights lodging (retreat style... there will be room sharing), desert/coffee the first night at our birth circle (getting to know each other and getting ready for the weekend), breakfast both mornings (continental style), lunch on our classroom day. Dinner is on your own but we will probably all go out to eat together or you can choose to cook/prepare your own in the kitchen at our retreat location. Lunch will be on your own on Sunday, we will stop somewhere to eat between the hospital and birth center stops.
*early bird discount - $200 if booked and paid by January 31st.
Workshop is limited to 8 attendees.
Enter your name and email below and we'll contact you to answer questions and get your spot reserved.